Hire charges for 2019
Large Hall £10
Small Hall £6
Large hall &
small meeting room £12
Discounts on All Day Hirers
Coin meter for extra heating use
The whole building is covered by Wi Fi
The Kitchen has the following items:
- Large gas stove with 5 rings and large oven
- Quick cycle commercial dishwasher
- Plumbed in water heater (Urn)
- Kettle & Coffee filter machine
- Cutlery, crockery and cooking equipment to serve 70 people
The hall has:
- 16 Rectangle Tables, 15 Square Tables & 6 Children’s tables
- 80 Chairs 24 Children’s chairs
- DVD player
- Sound system
- Heated by ground source radiators
- Broadband connection
- Disabled Toilet
- Baby Changing Table
Etal village hall is situated within the Ford & Etal estate.
The village consists of the only thatched roof pub in Northumberland (The Black Bull), a village shop with Post Office and tea room (The Lavender tearooms), a Church, Castle and Museum, and the river Till.
How to Find Us
By Road from the North
By the A1: Situated on the B6354 about 12 miles south of Berwick-upon-Tweed. Follow signs from the A1 to Ford & Etal. Then follow the signs for Etal.
By the A697: Signposted for Ford & Etal approximately 6 miles south of Coldstream. Then follow the signs for Etal.
By Road from the South
By the A1: Take the B6353, via Fenwick and Lowick, follow the signs for Ford & Etal. Then follow the signs for Etal.
By the A697: Situated on the B6354 approximately 8 miles north of Wooler – follow the signs for Ford & Etal. Then follow the signs for Etal.
Nearest station (east coast line) Berwick-upon-Tweed.
Post code for your Sat Nav: TD12 4TL